Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Raccoon




On our routine walk Sunday afternoon we came across a couple of young raccoons playing in an open area up by the gate. The coons quickly scampered up nearby trees. One climbed up out of sight amongst the leaves. The other stopped in a tree fork and watched us watching him.


As you have no doubt noticed, my blogging activities (posting, visiting, commenting, replying, etc.) have been very sparse recently. I'd like to promise that situation is going to improve soon and I'll be getting back to more frequent posting, but that is not the case. This is the busiest time of year for the Treenware and Pottery crafts business Jo and I operate. We are currently at the end of a period of peak, last-minute production and will soon begin traveling to art fairs. It will be another month or so before I am even home long enough to post regularly. Until then, posting, visiting and commenting on a catch-as-catch-can basis is the best I can do. Once again life intrudes upon blogging.


.
Share/Bookmark