Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Arkansas Craft Guild Annual Meeting

From March, 2007
Harding Centennial Plaza fountain on the UCA campus.




Saturday was the Arkansas Craft Guild annual meeting. This year's meeting was held on the University of Central Arkansas campus in Conway. Both Jo and I planned to attend the meeting, but the day turned out unseasonably warm, too warm to leave Rusty and Bucket closed up in the van. I volunteered to stay with the dogs so Jo could attend the meeting. Remaining outside in the fresh air and sunshine, roaming the campus, taking photos, tending to the dogs and napping instead of being cooped up in a windowless room listening to other folks talk for six hours was quite a sacrifice on my part, but one of us had to do it. (Oh, please, don't throw me in the brier patch.) Besides, as Guild president, Jo had to preside over the meeting.



Share/Bookmark

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could walk around that campus